New mom, looking to loose 30lbs! Anyone else?

Options
Had a baby 11 months ago and realized the weight is still here and am so ready to get rid of it. Anyone else looking to loose 25-30 pounds? add me!! Exercising is tough between work, so I just try and walk with the weather being nice and also started Isagenix two days ago, it's tough!

Replies

• akirkman86
    akirkman86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know it can be tough. my son is two and while I lost a lot of weight right after he was born, that stalled after a few months. It has been pretty slow and gradual. I think being outside and staying very active helps though... I started with lots of walks (with my son in the stroller) and now run with him all the time! It's great to get us both outside. Even when I'm not exercising, getting out of the house with him (park, story time, etc.) helps keep me active and busy so I'm not just sitting around eating. Good luck!
  • Daniv84
    Daniv84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I have 7 month old twins and also working to get the baby weight and some off. Trying to find any free time especially finding time to get to the gym is so tough but I am making it at least a few days a week. I have well over 30 pounds to lose but would love the support as well give some!
  • CatrinaFeige
    CatrinaFeige Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing the baby weight. My son is 7 months old and I've been actively working on losing the weight since he was 3 months old. I'm down 15 pounds from then, but the last 5 are annoyingly sticking around. I breast feed so I can't slim down too quickly, but I am hoping to lose the last five by July 2nd.