Proud and some advice

Options
Really this is just because I'm super proud of myself. I started at 166 lbs and now I have reached my first goal and I'm finally at 135 lbs! It's took 5 months, sadly longer then I wanted, but it went by so fast. Now I'm working on my second goal which is to be anywhere really between 120-130. So if your wanting to lose weight but don't want to take all that time to lose it all. Trust me it's worth it and the time it takes goes by so fast. So keep working and try hard! Good luck!

Replies

• metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! My goal is around 135 lbs, and I am currently at 158. I started at 173, and I am down 15 lbs in just under 3 months, so I feel pretty good about that too! Anything in particular you did to lose it?
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady is the right way to do. Those who lose too much too fast tend to gain it back. Keep up the great work and focus on how you feel more than the number on the scale.
  • amberrexroat176
    amberrexroat176 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! My goal is around 135 lbs, and I am currently at 158. I started at 173, and I am down 15 lbs in just under 3 months, so I feel pretty good about that too! Anything in particular you did to lose it?

That's awesome progress! Really all I do was watch my eating and some exercises here and there. Make sure your not overeating. I also made sure I was eating when I was hungry because before like when I was bored I decided to eat so I stopped that. Also drinking water instead helps and if you drink regular drinks just switching to diet helped me lose my first few pounds.