I wanna live!

Options
casaw
casaw Posts: 272 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to introduce myself and it's just about as hard as I thought it would be. The title of my post doesn't really have anything to do with my health other then the fact that if my life style stays the way it is I feel that gradually I will be putting my health at risk. I never thought about my weight in high school, I was over weight but as an athlete I maintained this weight. I continued throwing for track in college and I started looking at my weight the summer before my junior year. I was a nanny and while chasing this kids around I had lost 10 pounds without trying. So I wanted to know what would happen if I tried. I started making smarter choices with the food I was eating, I followed the training that my coach had set up for track, so it was weight lifting and some sprinting to work on explosiveness but not really enough to work on cardio. When the season was done I started walking for hours and built up to running. I got into a routine of working out and eating right and I lost 30 more pounds. I was super proud of myself and continued to have motivation to keep going to reach my goal. My last track season started up and I had to go back to working toward explosiveness over endurance so I basically stopped my cardio and focused on throwing. Through out the indoor season I was good at still tracking what I was eating so I maintain weight at 180 as outdoor season started I began to slack and I believe I have now gained back 15-20 pounds. I have decided that having support will keep me on track. So if you would like to add me as a friend and work together to reach our goals great!!
24 yrs old. 5'9"
SW 220 CW 200 GW 160

Replies

• casaw
    casaw Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I started a yoga class this week. I think working out in classes will keep me accountable because I spent money so I need to be there. Plus more opportunities to make exercise buddies