Halfway there!!

Options
The feeling you get when you assess your BMI and you are no longer obese. The feeling you get when people tell you you are there inspiration. The feeling of achievement, self love, happiness.... The feeling of weightloss. My starting weight was 202 pounds. I was always chunky going up. My junior high school I lost a lot of weight I weighed about 117 pounds. After I graduated from high school it was a different story though. Ino longer had a schedule I no longer had any responsibilities I have no drive or ambition so I ate. In avery short amount of time I put on about 80 pounds and they stayed for years to come. They even made some more friends and accumulated. When I was six months pregnant with my first first child I lost my father, my best friend, very suddenly and very tragically. It's terrible time in my life. I couldn't react the way that I wanted to because I had a human being living inside of me. Of course I went through the depression the guilt anger all the phases of grief when I lost my dad. But I what I gained surprised me. I was driven I was motivated and I was inspired to become the best I could become and live my life to the fullest and the happiest. My daughter deserves a mother who is going to be around for a very long time. So here I am with my fitness pal I was able to lose 36 pounds so far I wasn't even that hard. I'll get to my goal weight is 135! I am so grateful that I found this app thank you for listening.6kjbb11jk6mm.jpg
zh5vipjbncea.jpg
t2bmyo4qwq2s.jpg

Replies

• adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You're doing great.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I have a similar story to yours and a similar starting weight, but I am not so far along yet. Thanks very much for sharing, it's motivational! (May I ask how tall you are?)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • ironicangel62
    ironicangel62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 3.5in
    cjsacto wrote: »
    I have a similar story to yours and a similar starting weight, but I am not so far along yet. Thanks very much for sharing, it's motivational! (May I ask how tall you are?)
    cjsacto wrote: »
  • ironicangel62
    Options
    Thank you!!
    Wow, what a difference! You're doing great.

• AntiSocialyte
    AntiSocialyte Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First thing: you look amazing! Well done!

Second thing: I totally have that same pair of underwear!
  • ironicangel62
    Options
    First thing: you look amazing! Well done!

Second thing: I totally have that same pair of underwear!
    Hahaha my mom bought them for me because my fiancé loves batman. I rarely wear them because they ride up to much lol

• AntiSocialyte
    AntiSocialyte Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahaha my mom bought them for me because my fiancé loves batman. I rarely wear them because they ride up to much lol

Yeah that's why I don't wear mine either. Super cute, but they really want to be a thong. Blech.

• marwanexus
    marwanexus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm impressed.
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!!! Keep going...you got this! I'm very sorry for the loss of your father and all you've been through. Be proud of yourself! You probably already have so much more energy to play with your daughter. Good job Mama!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!