Replies

• KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just run and cycle more than you drink
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    In the absence of a bona fide drinking problem, It seems pretty neat to me. They did it on Mythbusters once. I don't even remember what the experiment was for, except laughs.
  • pbl818
    pbl818 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey im kind of new to this app, and I also drink alot also
  • shiftynj
    shiftynj Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just remember alcohol is sugar... i drink socially too, but i log what i drink and treat it like any other food
  • sportjunky578
    sportjunky578 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks! it makes since to log it as food too
  • yasminbower1991
    yasminbower1991 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I drink basically everyday just make sure you log everything you are drinking so you know where you stand on your calorie allowance
  • deanspools2013
    deanspools2013 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Trying hard not to have a beer right now :|
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying not to drink during the week...I like to have a good time, but I'm really trying to keep that to Saturday evenings. I've been finding that when I drink too much during the week I have recover issues from lifting and cycling. Sucks getting old...I used to be able to party and ride my bike at the same time when I was 22.
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I'm really trying not to drink during the week...I like to have a good time, but I'm really trying to keep that to Saturday evenings. I've been finding that when I drink too much during the week I have recover issues from lifting and cycling. Sucks getting old...I used to be able to party and ride my bike at the same time when I was 22.

I'm with this guy. I can't drink and recover like I used to when I was younger. Keep it to Friday/Saturday and maybe stay away from the mixed drinks that just end up piling on more sugar than the alcohol itself already provides. I won't give up my social drinking though, even if it does inhibit my health n some ways.
  • sportjunky578
    sportjunky578 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is time to social drink hopefully I won't over do it cause I would have make it up next week and that means a lot of running.