Looking for fitness accountability friends

Options
Hello!
My name is Stephanie. I am a realtor in Akron, Ohio and am moving to Bluffton, South Carolina soon. I am married and have two Yorkie puppies, Odie and Penelope. Recently, due to medical issues, I gained 100lbs very quickly. It has been really hard because I can't function like I used to. I hate it and I want to loose weight and more than anything, be healthy. I'm looking for friends to keep me accountable to my goals because I tend to slack off when I don't feel like doing it anymore. Let me know if we can be friends to help each other out.

Replies

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Stephanie! I actually used to travel to Cleveland and Akron for work and happen to live in South Carolina, though we're in the "Upstate (Greenville/Spartanburg areas near the foothills).

I log every day and try to be helpful in both the forums and through my news feed. Please add me if you like. Good luck in your move and in your healthful efforts!
  • stephhowell0112
    stephhowell0112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Stephanie. I am a realtor in Akron, Ohio and am moving to Bluffton, South Carolina soon. I am married and have two Yorkie puppies, Odie and Penelope. Recently, due to medical issues, I gained 100lbs very quickly. It has been really hard because I can't function like I used to. I hate it and I want to loose weight and more than anything, be healthy. I'm looking for friends to keep me accountable to my goals because I tend to slack off when I don't feel like doing it anymore. Let me know if we can be friends to help each other out.

• stephhowell0112
    stephhowell0112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's cool! We are looking to move to Bluffton, Hilton Head area.
    I would like to go back to the weight I was before the medical Issues- it's just so hard to loose weight! Thanks for responding.