What's a non-number goal you have?

Options

Replies

• prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Does a 6-pack count as a non-number goal?
    Just kidding actually, my number one goal is to keep on lifting without coping with (too much) injuries.
    And ofcourse being around the people I love..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just reached my half way goal for the year in teaching aquatic fitness. My aquatic director called today to let me know I would be adding 2 Aqua Zumba classes to my schedule starting on Tuesday.

My goal is to be teaching six classes by the end of the year.

:):D:o:pB)<3o:):):D:o:pB)<3o:):):D:o:pB)<3o:):):D:o:pB)<3o:)
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome pair of Underamour compression pants I want to be able to wear again, they are so comfy and flattering...
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    To run faster and longer.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    To go on longer and harder hikes with hubby. :)
  • nikibabi25
    nikibabi25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to run a marathon.or just being able to run 2 miles without stopping.
  • Poconomom
    Poconomom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want my half marathon time to improve. I have 2 that I am registered for...one in September and one in October....and I want my time to be under 2 1/2 hours
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I want to run a 5k before summer is over :)
  • myfitnessloselbs
    myfitnessloselbs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    running marathon before end of the year!
  • runfreer
    runfreer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Qualify for the Boston Marathon!
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Muscle definition
    One arm push-up, each side
    Unassisted pull-up
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    To find a new way to deal with emotions that doesn't include food or mind altering pills. To turn to healthy places/things to deal with my depression and anxiety.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have a few very strenuous hikes I'm training for.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My main goal is that I want to go back to my cardiologist and get a clean bill of health. Losing weight is key for that to happen.

After that, I want to run a 5 k, half marathon and then a marathon. If I could accomplish that by my 40th birthday, that would rock!

I also have a jacket/coat that I want to fit into. I'm hoping that will fit by this fall or winter. I've literally had it for almost 20 years & I love it so I want to fit back in it. :)
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk with my mom at her walking pace.
  • scotvalkyrie
    scotvalkyrie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not have to use an extender on airplane seat belts!
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to be one of the women who run on Saturday mornings with hot pink shorts and a dog :D got the dog....just need the shorts and the stamina to run longer than 25 minutes...that's about my limit right now. Hoping to build up to an hour or more!!
  • pumpkinpocalypse
    pumpkinpocalypse Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Finish the 50km annual bike ride in my town this sunday, get to an advanced level in poledancing classes before january 2016, get abs (maybe even a 6 pack!) by the end of this summer, be able to lift heavier (soon?? i guess. I don't have a deadline aha) . Oof! That's quite a lot but I know I'm already on my way and I can achieve them.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Mine are mostly vanity things at this point. Would love a solid 26 inch waist, 25 would be amazing but probably not happening. I'm working on a recomp and just hope I can get some things evened aesthetically out without seeing much change on the scale. I used to have more powerlifting/strength type goals but I'm having fun watching my body change now with more hypertrophy work.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Achieve strength and definition after decades of unrecovered atrophy from surgery. Don't know if it's even possible, not going to stop trying.