SlimQuick Drink Mix Question

Options
Jeckia
Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
Has anyone used the SmilQuick drink mix's and have you had good results with them?
I've lost 17lbs on my own but it's been a extreamly slow slow process for me and I was looking for somethink to give me a little extra jump, but I dont want it to help me lose the weight and as soon as I stop I gain it all back either.

If it doesn't work does anyone else have any other suggestion that might give you a little extra boost? Thanks

Replies

• Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Don't do the SlimQuick. It's a waste of money. If you've lost 17 pounds, keep going using the momentum of your success. Are you eating at a deficit? Are you exercising? There's no real way to "boost" your weight loss. It is a slow process, tedious even. But you just have to keep going until you have reached your goal. Weigh your food for more accurate logging because you may be eating more than you think. But remember, it's not about starving yourself either.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Losing weight IS a slow process, and maintaing for the rest of your life is even slower. Get used to it ;) 1/2 to 1 lbs per week is a good loss rate. If it is slower than that, you may need to look at your logging. Do you weigh everything you eat and drink? Double check entries before logging? Cheat meals/days?

Only lowering your calorie intake can increase weight loss. Lowering your calorie intake too much will make you hungry and give up.

Nothing, not even SmilQuick, has magical properties that can circumvent those facts.
  • Jeckia
    Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Thanks and Yes I'm logging my meals and weighing my food. I guess I'm just a littile bummed today because I'm not where I thought I would be at this point.

Thanks guys. :smile: