so unfit !!!!

Options
Iv just tryed my workout dvd and i was so tired just doing my warm up :( cant believe im so unfit it was soooo hard (glad my 5 month woke up and i had to see to her lol ) im gonna stick with it tho altho i think this time round its gonna be harder especially working out !!!! im 5 stone heavier than when i last did it :( oh well ......

Replies

• mrsminter
    mrsminter Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it. I started P90X last night and it made me want to cry. I used to be in such great shape, and I could barely get through a workout...but I pushed through and if felt great. I look forward to the day when working out is no longer a chore, but I'm never going to get to that point if I don't persevere. It's a struggle. You're supposed to sweat.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi...just stick with the warm up until you feel ready to move on. It's great to push yourself but you don't want to injure yourself or get burned out. Take it slowly. Try adding some walks during the day with baby in tow.
  • Rena421
    Rena421 Posts: 31
    Options
    When I first started to workout, I paused the exercise DVD all the time! A 20 minute workout used to take 1 hour! Your stamina and strength will improve each time you workout. You can do it!
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    thanks all :D I MUST OF WORKED SUMTHIN CAUSE MY LEGS ARE KILLING TODAY LOL IM GONNA WAIT TILL BUBS IS ASLEEP N TRY AGAIN ALREADY WORKED FOR A HOUR TODAY SO 1ST STEPS FORWARD :D
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I remember that feeling! So discouraging to a former highschool athlete to be done in by a 20 minute workout. It really only took me about two weeks to get at least a little conditioning back, though, and each day was easier than the last. Just make sure you don't overdo it!