getting started again!!

Options
jmrparis
jmrparis Posts: 2 Member
i refuse to say the third time is the charm. that was many times b 4, and since I am here again, did not work. Will it work now? I do not know...will c...

Replies

• kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good job on not giving up!! Has it worked before? What made you call off the other times?
  • cedar777
    cedar777 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anytime is a good time if you are ready to make a life changing commitment that is going to make you feel like a new person. This sounds like your time and you will have a lot of support that will help you on this site. Just ask for friends and they will give you their stories and how it is working for them. as said by kevcern good job for not giving up. Maintain a positive frame of mind as best you can. Good luck and if you want a friend send me a request.
  • frostygazebo
    frostygazebo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried last year, and I lost some weight, but just guess I wanted it to come off faster. I am back to try again. This time I need to remember that it took a while to put it on so it will take at least that long to take it off! ;)
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well. Hopefully this time I'll finish what I've started numerous times before. I think this time may be different, I've set smaller more attainable goals.