Fitbit syncing issues

Options
Is anyone having issues with syncing fitbit to the app? My fitbit is reflecting more steps and when myfitness pal app syncs it's not updating. This been going on the last two days. It will start in the morning then stop syncing.

Replies

• Krystle1984
    Krystle1984 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem today, MFP only showing 192 steps when I've done over 13k!
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. Interestingly though my calorie adjustment seems to be working fine. Just the steps.
    I've e-mailed MFP but will be waiting a while for a reply I'm sure:)
  • CDarbon
    CDarbon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Same here. Exercise calories have updated but not the steps ...
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Is anyone having issues with syncing fitbit to the app? My fitbit is reflecting more steps and when myfitness pal app syncs it's not updating. This been going on the last two days. It will start in the morning then stop syncing.

Yes. There's a thread about the latest syncing problems in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • weavingtheweb
    weavingtheweb Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Step count for me is only incorrect on the app. The website shows the correct number. Also the calorie burn is synced correctly on both the app and website for me.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1996035--steps-not-showing-correctly-
    We have received an increased number of reports stating that members steps are not syncing correctly to the app. We are currently investigating this issue, and hope to get it sorted shortly.

At this time you may see incorrect step counts from all step partners on the home screen of the MyFitnessPal app.

For now please refrain from unlinking and relinking the apps as this will not resolve the issues.

Again our apologies.
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • lisasumpter560
    lisasumpter560 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Thought it was only me!
  • mlivingston97
    mlivingston97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ah ha so it's not just me lol