How bad do YOU want it?

Options
irishgal44
irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
Come on, tell me. How bad do you want it? How bad do you want to make your next goal? Your overall goal? Now what are you going to do about it? Show us that inner fire and inspire away. Share and motivate us all, friends!! :love:

Replies

• gooteek
    gooteek Posts: 64
    Options
    My new motivation: came from surfing through the TV channels and seeing this MDA kid that died while inspiring the world with his strength on the Oprah show. His quote, that we should all "Play After The Storm" fit so well in my life. As many of us have storms of stress in our lives (for many daily), playing after the storm will heal our bodies and souls in my opinion. Running and working out can be considered a form of play, but so many other active things fit into the "Play" catagory. I think I will forever view running events as the play after the storm! :bigsmile:
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    I WANT IT!!!! I'm determined to get to under 200 by the end of summer, if not sooner! Having a 0.6 gain this week was a real eye opener for me. The weight isn't going to come off by itself. I have to do my part...MUST DRINK WATER, so easy but I've been slacking. Back on track with walking during lunch break and lets not forget Jillian, love 30 day shred! Plus, no more cheat days. If I want something bad, I must earn it with an extra work out! Those are the rules from here on out!

You are awesome Irish Gal!!!! Such great motivation!!!!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    MY FRIENDS ON HERE (YOU INCLUDED) ARE MY MOTIVATION,I SEE HOW HARD EVERYONE WORKS, AND HOW EVERY LOST OUNCE IS SO IMPORTANT, AND IT KEEPS ME STRONG, RED:wink:
  • DebraBuschman
    DebraBuschman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I WANT IT!!!! I'm determined to get to under 200 by the end of summer, if not sooner! Having a 0.6 gain this week was a real eye opener for me. The weight isn't going to come off by itself. I have to do my part...MUST DRINK WATER, so easy but I've been slacking. Back on track with walking during lunch break and lets not forget Jillian, love 30 day shred! Plus, no more cheat days. If I want something bad, I must earn it with an extra work out! Those are the rules from here on out!

You are awesome Irish Gal!!!! Such great motivation!!!!

I'm right there. I was on a bad plateau. Increased my calorie intake, my workouts, my fruits and veggies, decreased sodium, and started zig zagging. And it worked! But, I've gone back to the easy, prepackaged foods that set me on a bad course to begin with. I WANT it... so, now that I see what I have to do to get it - a continual journey of increasing knowledge and changing habits that I can't ever relax into... gotta always TRY - I'm not going to let it out of my grasp. :) This week, I pledge to eat more vegetables, drink even more water, and get an hour of exercise each day. NO excuses... not even exhaustion from my chronic insomnia. If I work out and eat well, I think my body will respond by resting better and working better... and getting thinner.

And, I AGREE! IrishGal is awesome and a great motivation! I am glad she is on here!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    No more excuses for not going to the gym for me!!! I used the "I-am-so-exhausted-I-can't-think-of-exercising" excuse for quite a few days now. And guess what? I still have no energy!! I WILL get myself to the gym, I don't care how exhausted I think I am. And I WILL notice an increase in energy after I get back in the groove with exercising. I am NOT going to let myself get out of hand - no more!! Back on track for me!!! I hit a mini-goal today - got outta the 240s, but I've got a long way to go so I need to keep on truckin'.