I looked at the scale an I'm at 211 lbs

Options
lrvill
lrvill Posts: 4 Member
I never wanted to be this big at 5"2". So I said I was going to make an effort to not just lose weight but have a healthier lifestyle. In the last month I've lost 11lbs plan to get to 135

Replies

• Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Its not easy , but you can do this. Add me if you'd like I'll be supportive. :)
  • lrvill
    lrvill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks I would really like that. I need all the support an motivation I can get. This is my game face lol :#
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and started at the same weight (211.6 lbs). It takes alot of time and patience, but if you keep your head in the game, you can do it.

Read through the stickies on the forums, implement some of the stuff in them, and you'll go places... believe me.

I'm about 1/2 lbs away from 60 lbs loss. 135 lbs is my *next* goal (healthy BMI) and will go on from there, probably about 110-115 ultimately.

You can do it.
  • farlicious
    farlicious Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the progress you've made already... I'm also 5'2" and I know it sucks to be over 200 lbs. Add me!! :smile:
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • beansandchips
    beansandchips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose too -just starting out too - SW 196 -GW 140! Add me and I'll enjoy your support and help support you too! Irrespective to request - good vibes and good luck to you!