starting again!

Options
Hi all, I've not been on for a while and need some motivation. Have done well the last two days but it's almost the weekend and I know I will eat take away or chocolate what can I do because my gfs mum also makes big portions and I don't want to upset her by asking for less or leaving food on my plate.
I struggle to exercise as I have so much on with work, uni, family life, making orders and paperwork ☺ but a huge hello to everyone

Replies

• charllata
    charllata Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    go for a walk, lift some wts-you can build in exra calories that way. But, just remember-to get back on the wagon!
    We are counting on you! My DMIL always has some rich and super deluxe dessert-What I have started to do is just say I am full and take it home for DMIL'DS(hubby)
    You can do it!
    Love,Charllata
  • monkeysocks84
    monkeysocks84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I can do it and I will, I just need a bit of motivation at times especially when I'm tired or in pain x
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is a one day at a time struggle for most of us. In my opinion never falling off the wagon is completely unattainable, the important part is getting back on track as quickly as possible. I am on here every day of the week (not so much on the weekends) and I try to help when I can. Friend me if you want to.