Looking for encouragement

Options
Hi there my name is Vicki i'm 31, married and have a daughter who is 4, i'm 15.5 stone the heaviest I've ever been, i hate the way i look and need to make a change now before its too late I've always had an issue with my weight i'm always saying right that's it i start on Monday but Monday never comes so i'm starting today. my sister is getting married in Greece next September and i do not want to be the whale on the beach at her wedding x Good luck to everyone else xx :)

Replies

• xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • goldiegirl82
    goldiegirl82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and would like friends for motivation and accountability also! I just started taking Fit team fit sticks to help increase my weight loss and am trying just change my lifestyle, eating healthier and started going to an aerobics class. In 32 and have 5 children
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Vicki! I've been the same way about being always about to start on Monday (aka Never). Good luck, and I hope this community provides the encouragement you're looking for. :)
  • justmelf
    justmelf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best on your journey. My Monday always seems to end by Tuesday :( feel free to add me as a friend
  • annasherry
    annasherry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is sherry. Im from NM, 44 soon to be 45 amd struggle with my weight ALL my life. I have about 100 to lose. I have lost roughly 16 so far. My daughter and I are doing this together. Just remember YOU CAN DO THIS. Take it one day at a time, and when things get tough and you are feeling like this is impossible. Take a deep breath and just do what you can. :)
  • mrsvickismith
    mrsvickismith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for ur kind words I wish u all the best let's do this together get maximum results I've just finished night shift so off for a well deserved sleep xx