What's a non-number goal you have?

Options
13»

Replies

• sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    jadey_lady wrote: »
    Aside from seeing numbers on the scale go down, what is a goal you are excited to accomplish?

Mine is getting small enough to get back on a roller coaster! Loved these as a kid but got to the point where being able to ride was an embarrassment when I was too big to know for sure if I would fit and after several rejections after trying years ago at Cedar Point, I gave up.

(PS, you can add me if you like!)

There is a ...fold? on the back ofmy thighs, where the saddlebags start. I want that to go away. Now!
    That's all. Of course, half marathon in under 2h would be awesome just like squatting 1.5 bodyweight and more than one pull-up
  • nightingale702
    nightingale702 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to where I can hold plank position for 2 minutes. Right now I'm barely at 1 minute.
  • avocados9
    avocados9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    To slim down my jiggly bum bum :D
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    One hundred and thirty five
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Run 7.2 miles in one hour.
  • gundon
    gundon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i want some ab definition! i lost 98 ish pounds i want to atleast look sexy!
  • dsrabinovich
    dsrabinovich Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    9z0pjywg4pky.jpg
    7vwcjec9bwod.jpg
  • cragslthorpe
    cragslthorpe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just want to get into my skinny jeans again! (I bought a whole new wardrobe of clothed last summer, spent the winter in cosy, baggy hoodies eating takeaways in front of the tv and without realisin it put on ten pounds! When ur only 5ft1" that's two dress sizes! Need to lose weight i love those clothes!!!)
  • Susueliza
    Susueliza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a really cute little dress that was my mothers when she was my age- to fit into it would be amazing.
    Deadlift my body weight.
    Do an unassisted pull up.
    Be as fit and strong as the ladies in the A team in my roller derby league.
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This :)
    Wear a bikini in public, without conciously sucking in my stomach!

• icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    We're going on holiday in July and I have a pair of jeans that I would like to be able to not only zip up without needing to suck it in, but most importantly be comfortable wearing them for very long active days.

I'd love to be able to do a pull up, too!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my first triathlon on Sunday. I want to finish - not last in my age group.
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to swim for 30 minutes without stopping.
  • jadey_lady
    jadey_lady Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So many awesome goals!!

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I want lean, muscular legs that look great in shorts. I have not worn shorts since before my first child was born and she just graduated from high school. I also want to run a half marathon, and be strong enough to do pull ups.
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Short-term: being able to walk 1 mile in 17 minutes (3.5mph)

Long-term: being able to run a mile without dying. I'd also like to be able to do a burpee!
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I want to see the center line divot in my abs again. That's probably about 6 lbs away.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't really know. I have the usual; fit into that article of clothing (a dress, in my case) comfortably. And I would like to be able to run some kind of race, even a shorter one.

I think at the moment it's going to have to be: being able to survive a BodyPump class. I haven't been to one, but from what I hear I need to build up my strength and stamina before I attempt it if I don't want to die/feel like a failure.