Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi I am Zac and I'm vegan, Adventist, and I love to exercise.

If you need a bud to help you with motivation. Tips, and or plans let me know. Also I'm not weird. I thought I would just say that

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Define weird.
  • tina08mfp
    tina08mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Hii there! I'm also Adventist! This is awesome! Have tried the vegetarian diet all sda's try to do?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Hi, Zac! I am also not weird. However, I am a carnivore. Best of luck on your vegan adventures! :drinker:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    I'm weird.

I eat meat.

I'm culturally Christian.

*cupcakes for everyone*
  • Boominati
    Boominati Posts: 271 Member
    "I get cancer I kill Jack"
  • Fat_Lassie
    Fat_Lassie Posts: 12 Member
    danasings wrote: »
    Hi, Zac! I am also not weird. However, I am a carnivore. Best of luck on your vegan adventures! :drinker:

Carnivore here but I did work at an Adventist Hospital for a few years but my love of bacon was not appreciated there so I had to move along. Good luck to you!
  • jtlongnecker
    jtlongnecker Posts: 3 Member
    My family are Adventists (parents were just Baptised a few weeks ago - Dad for the first time and Mom did a "renewal")! The SDA diet is fantastic - if you can handle it! I am not Adventist - but support you on your endeavor! Plus I live in an area FULL of Vegans and Vegetarians (very common to find restaurants and grocery stores catering to your kind)! Good luck!
  • ayasaknik
    ayasaknik Posts: 1 Member
    Yay for veganism! :smiley: