i dont know if its ok?

Options
Is it ok that I skip breakfast? Im usually in a rush in the morning that I don't have time so I end up skipping it.

Replies

• iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    as long as you eat the appropriate number of calories for your goals, you can eat anything you want at any time you want to. some people eat 1 gigantic meal a day, others eat 6 small meals exactly every 87 minutes. all that matters is calorie deficit (for weight loss).
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You'll still lose weight if you skip breakfast as long as you have a calorie deficit BUT... I think most people feel/function better if they eat something in the morning. Even if it's just a banana or granola bar as you head out the door.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,884 Member
    Options
    I feel ill if I eat before about 10 am, so I don't eat breakfast. Somewhere between 10 and 11 am, however, I will have a small snack.
  • eckocardona
    eckocardona Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I was really stress in bout it, some told me that it's not good to skip it especially if your on a diet ..
  • blue736
    blue736 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I was really stress in bout it, some told me that it's not good to skip it especially if your on a diet ..

If there's one meal u don't want to miss its BREAKFAST. Don't miss it.
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    blue736 wrote: »

If there's one meal u don't want to miss its BREAKFAST. Don't miss it.

Why?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Skipping breakfast is a good idea if it keeps you under your calorie limit for the day. :)