Need accountable friends

Options
Hello... I am looking for some MFP friends that will keep me accountable and vice versa.. I have lost 50pounds with this before but lost focus. I have gained back a little over half that. I am ok as long as I am logging and focused. I need someone that will send me a message if I don't log in etc. Pointers are always welcome too! I will hold you accountable as well. Add me as a friend if interested thanks.

Replies

• michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I am on here pretty regularly unless I am camping or on vacation in an area where I don't have internet/cell service! I have about 15 lbs to go to my goal weight, and I'd love to encourage you as you get closer to yours! I, too, am a busy, working mom of 2 active boys so I understand (from your profile) the feeling of not having a whole lot of time for you!
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Michelle thanks so much!
  • betharch24
    betharch24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Blisser99 I'm looking for support too! Hopefully we can help each other. I'll do a friend request. Good luck!
  • hungrykell
    hungrykell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been really consistent for a few weeks now. I'd love it!
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. x
  • Melodee_Ann
    Melodee_Ann Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I am always looking for support and am always willing to offer it!
  • daniprimalbeast
    daniprimalbeast Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to build a better support system for myself. Feel free to add me. We can be support buddies lol.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more active friends. I Always check in on friends who haven't logged for a few days just to see how they Are doing. I have been doing this pretty religious for 111 days and have lost 32.6 lbs with 28 to go til my ultimate goal.My diary is open to friends as well.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I am on my last 25 pounds.

And it is tough!

I would welcome accountability buddies!

Few free to add me.

I'm on here daily. Over 100 lbs lost.

• teacookie
    teacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! Count me in!
    I was just about to post much the same request for friends who will support and encourage each other.
  • Colby032
    Colby032 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yell at me and I will gladly yell back. :)
  • Denisefit4life
    Denisefit4life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need all the accountable friends I can get for support & encourage feel free to add me as well. MFP is awesome.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation right now! Feel free to add me :)
    I'll chase you to log your food daily if you hassle me about doing it too!!!
  • blisser99
    Options
    Colby032 wrote: »
    Yell at me and I will gladly yell back. :)
    I would love to but it says the webpage is unavailable when I go to add you as a friend. Send me a request. :smiley:
  • blisser99
    Options
    I think I have gotten everybody here. If I have missed someone please send me a request. Anyone wanting to add me after this comment feel free. The more the merrier! I am so pumped to have some support! Let's do this!
  • kmckanders78
    kmckanders78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    blisser99 wrote: »
    Hello... I am looking for some MFP friends that will keep me accountable and vice versa.. I have lost 50pounds with this before but lost focus. I have gained back a little over half that. I am ok as long as I am logging and focused. I need someone that will send me a message if I don't log in etc. Pointers are always welcome too! I will hold you accountable as well. Add me as a friend if interested thanks.

• kmckanders78
    kmckanders78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you found anyone? I need an accountability buddy too! I need to loose 25 pounds! Let me know if you're still looking!
  • stephdrvt
    stephdrvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same!
  • DWallace781
    DWallace781 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for help and motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm very willing to help :)