looking for like minded friends who want to get in shape

Options
Hey I'm new here and looking to lose 100lbs after having twins I was never able to come back from that like I did after having my son but I feel like all I can do is give it my best shot B)

Replies

• eihcir1
    eihcir1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The key to anything you do is discipline. The MFP app is a great guide to use and follow. It has been my guide to losing weight and an essential part of it. Adjust your goals to how much you wish to lose. A 1200 calorie diet does work for me, others will be ok with it. It IS important you log and follow how much your eating each day. Like a bank account, when you see where everything is going, you will have the information to correct where you are accumulating and get on the path to success. Like every success story, it starts and ends with you. Don't get discouraged by some daily setbacks, we all have them. Learn from them, get back up and move ahead. It's all about discipline. Good Luck!
  • Jonestiarra2013
    Jonestiarra2013 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • teacookie
    teacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here and looking to lose 100lbs after having twins I was never able to come back from that like I did after having my son but I feel like all I can do is give it my best shot B)

This is me too! A singleton, and then twins! Losing weight after my twins has just felt so so hard. Its good to get some support and encouragement :)
  • MaJaPo2014
    MaJaPo2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29yo, 8 months postpartum with my 1st child and need to lose 100+lbs. I'm new to MFP...feel free to add me :smiley: