Hi Pals - I'm Baaack (Fell of of the Motivation Wagon)

KMCorazon
KMCorazon Posts: 14
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
I know that I am not alone when I say that I fell of of the motivation wagon. I don't know what happened but for some reason, last week, I lost all motivation and started feeling like a big failure. Like I said, I don't know why because I have had pretty good results the past two months I actually lost another 10 lbs. What is happening to me? Anyone have any insight?:sad:

Replies

• aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    I think it happens to everyone, maybe you got bored with what you were doing.
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    I felt that way a couple of weeks ago... seems to happen to me every other month. A bunch of people could tell me how great I look and how I look so "skinny" but that doesn't matter. It usually takes me a week to snap out of it but I do eventually snap out of it. For me, I think it's because I have been fat for so many years. I lose weight faster than I can mentally handle it, i guess. I don't really know. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I JUST HAVE TO KEEP GOING AND SO DO YOU :)
  • KMCorazon
    KMCorazon Posts: 14
    Thank you so much for your wonderful response. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Because of my body type, I don't look like I weigh as much as I do and everyone is really noticing because it looks like I've lost a lot of weight, I am constantly hearing how great I look and I am getting even more attention than I already did before I started losing. The only problem is that the person I want to notice the most (my spouse) doesn't seem to care very much about what I am doing at all. I get excited with every pound lost but I get this ho-hum attitude from them. I know that I am not doing this for them, but I would at least like to get a "way to go babe" or something. After much prayer this weekend, I have pulled up my boot straps and am ready to get back on track!! This is all about me and being healthy. That is all that should and will matter to me! Thanks again for your support. I'm sure we'll chat again!:flowerforyou:
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    your welcome... your post has helped me as well. we are all in the same boat :)
This discussion has been closed.