Log it and do better tomorrow.

Everyone makes mistakes
  • dsrabinovich
    dsrabinovich Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2015
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Log it and do better tomorrow.

Everyone makes mistakes

Its a mistake?? What should I eat more? Or different?

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    I think its fine. Those fats aren't going to turn into fat :|
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You did great. No trans fats. They are the ones that are bad.
  • wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    Too many saturated fats (otherwise fats no problem). Still 200 cal left? Eat some fruit. A couple of pieces will bring you up on carbs in a healthy way. Why such low protein? Do you have a health issue that requires that?
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    It's the rolling daily average over time that matters. If you go over in one thing today, fix it tomorrow, and then just keep rolling. Balance in all the macros is key. Most of us do better with this process if we focus on protein and veggies first, add just a little healthy fat and carbs, then it all mostly falls into place.
  • aDivingBelle
    aDivingBelle Posts: 49 Member
    I wanna know what you ate with that much fat and so little protein...I think this is fine unless you chugged a bottle of oil ... then that is bad.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    It's the rolling daily average over time that matters. If you go over in one thing today, fix it tomorrow, and then just keep rolling. Balance in all the macros is key. Most of us do better with this process if we focus on protein and veggies first, add just a little healthy fat and carbs, then it all mostly falls into place.
    It's been posted here that eating more protein today won't make up for eating less yesterday. Do you have a link that says average protein works the same way average calories does?

• Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    It's fine. You supplemented your low carb count with healthy fats. And no, not too many saturated fats either.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    What are your goals? If it's simply weight loss then as long as you stay under your calorie goal you are fine.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Use your remaining 200 calories to get some protein. You know what's easy? Cocktail shrimp. You can buy them frozen and defrost however many ounces you need. They're really low in calories but have a lot of protein.

Aside from the protein being low, your numbers look fine. ;)

Try not to stress too much because that level of intensity is not sustainable.
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    I agree - protein for those additional calories.

Most of my days have fat around 50%.