Friends needed - life style change

Options
hi, I'm Tom,
3 years ago i was diagnosed with something's similar to MS.

No being able to walk everyday has effected me and my weight has GAINED.

I know I can lose it with light exercise and a good diet so I'm looking for friends to share the experience with.

So anyone struggling or any fitness freaks that want to suggest and help for exercising with disabilities, please add and lets do it :-)

Replies

• LegendOfBlake
    LegendOfBlake Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you only looking for struggling people/people with suggestions? I am neither of those things.
  • callachan
    callachan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who want to help each other with their personal goals. Whether it's health and life style, exercise, weight loss or gain.
  • LuanaBean
    LuanaBean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Tom, I'm new here and am working on a lifestyle change as well. I don't have any suggestions for you, other than what we all know, which is to stay away from processed foods as much as possible and "eat clean." A good book to read is Michael Pollan's 'Food Rules"
  • callachan
    callachan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, eating clean and drinking plenty of water :-)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • emmaxrwj
    emmaxrwj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5lbs so far just by watching what I eat making sure the saturates and the sugars are low mainly. I've still had all the foods I love and enjoy just in moderation
  • evemateo57
    evemateo57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo happy to share that I have loss 5 pounds in two weeks just by drinking lots of water, eating less and a little bit of walking :smiley: . Yeee!!! Hope you'll the best and remember to do this for you!!