Day 1 of my weightloss journey

Options
Hi I just joined and am hoping this will be a helpful tool in my weight loss journey....I need to lose 30 lbs to start. My ultimate goal is to lose 80 lbs....total. I'm trying to get pregnant and my doc said I need to lose at least 30lbs. I'd like to try to lose more before I get pregnant,:smooched: but for now my short term goal is to drop 30 lbs in 3 months. Today is Day 1....Here we go!!!!! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site...you've come to the right place!! good luck on your journey :)
  • Cglover1004
    Cglover1004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! That's my short term goal for the same purpose. Friend me and we can motivate each other.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Welcome and all the best - you're in good hands here :wink:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You will do great and this site is the best tool you can use.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome...Be activated daily and use this site to the fullest...

30 lbs in 3 months - If you workout HARD & eat CLEAN that could be achieveable...but don't be discourage if you don't reach your mini goal...

best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • YviKS
    YviKS Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragements!!!! :wink:
  • njgirl1024
    njgirl1024 Posts: 2
    Options
    My darling cousin-only you know what you are a capable of doing. As you know I am a yo-yo dieter and I too need motivation. I am glad you joined myfitnesspal. This is about accountability and better yet a self awarness that allows you to design your own program and seeing it in writing. LOVE YA and I know you can do it.
  • YviKS
    YviKS Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Cuz, you are absolutely right! Writing this out in a public forum will hold me accountable and help to motivate me. Getting the positive and encouraging responses are so helpful as well. Too many years have gone by and I can see the dramatic changes in my body that weight loss won't take away. I'm slowly ruining my body with this weight.:mad: It has to end today! :smile: