300lbs + too lose - looking to share my journey with others

Options
Good Afternoon,

My name is Amy and I've struggled with weight my entire life. I'm defintely an emotional eater and have identified as a compulsiver overeater as well. I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and it has really forced me to look at my health and lifestyle.

I have so much to lose and I keep everything inside, but I would like to ask for support in offer for my support and encouragement to others. I don't like to ask for help, but there is no way I can do this alone, especailly with such a large amount to lose.

I'm kind, loving and funny and am looking to make new friends. Please feel free to introduce yourself - I'd love to meet you.

Thanks

Replies

• MrsKPreston16
    MrsKPreston16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy :) welcome to your first step to weight loss feel free to add me x
  • yankeelover12
    yankeelover12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - Thanks so much. I really appreciate it - how do I add you?
  • fyland
    fyland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Feel free to add me too!
  • dollybaby_lattie
    dollybaby_lattie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

My name is Amy and I've struggled with weight my entire life. I'm defintely an emotional eater and have identified as a compulsiver overeater as well. I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and it has really forced me to look at my health and lifestyle.

I have so much to lose and I keep everything inside, but I would like to ask for support in offer for my support and encouragement to others. I don't like to ask for help, but there is no way I can do this alone, especailly with such a large amount to lose.

I'm kind, loving and funny and am looking to make new friends. Please feel free to introduce yourself - I'd love to meet you.

Thanks

• dollybaby_lattie
    dollybaby_lattie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy ! I'm Latoya and I am here to support u honey
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I too have quite a bit to lose. A little over 200lbs actually. The challenge seems almost unbeatable at first. Something that has really helped me lately though, don't look at the longterm goals. Take this challenge one day at a time. View it like climbing a mountain. Take a few steps each day and before you know it, you'll be at the top!
  • indie357
    indie357 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy! Welcome and congrats on making a step in the right direction. I just joined 30 days ago and so far I love it. It's nice to know that I am not only accountable to myself but to those that are here cheering me on. Feel free to add me. It may seem overwhelming but just remember to take it one day at a time. Any change even a little one makes a difference.
  • yankeelover12
    yankeelover12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm humbled by all your support - thank you so much!!
  • gemma280
    gemma280 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this! Always here for you if you need support
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 115 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • NeverBeenHappier
    NeverBeenHappier Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's very brave and strong of you to take this first step. I wish you luck, and I know you can do it! Feel free to add me if you'd like to <3
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)