Need help to do it this time!

Options
Hi Gang....I am starting again but gained about 6 lbs. since I last tried this. I am very active and can't understand why my body is not reacting to this weight loss plan?? I have a big problem with exercise. I am nursing a lower back pain now but can't seem to find an exercise that is cardio and won't hurt my back. Any ideas on that and on how to keep this up? I want to lose 20 lbs. Thanks....

Replies

• pmys
    pmys Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Gang....I am starting again but gained about 6 lbs. since I last tried this. I am very active and can't understand why my body is not reacting to this weight loss plan?? I have a big problem with exercise. I am nursing a lower back pain now but can't seem to find an exercise that is cardio and won't hurt my back. Any ideas on that and on how to keep this up? I want to lose 20 lbs. Thanks....
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    hy im struggling to maybe we could add each other as friends and support each other
  • stacy83084
    Options
    have you tried swimming. It is a great workout, and there is minimal stress on your joints and your body. If you continue to have unexplained weight gain you might want to check with your doctor. I had the same problem and it turned out to be my thyroid.
  • pmys
    Options
    Yes, I could use the support. We can be "buddies".
  • pmys
    Options
    How much weight did you gain from your thyroid problem? I started to lift weights and all of a sudden I gained weight so I thought it was that. I do swim but sometimes come out with pain in my back, too. The lifting of my head seems to strain my back? But, I will still do it because you are right, it is the best!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy too:flowerforyou: