DVD ideas please!

Options
Denziee
Denziee Posts: 527 Member
Hello all!

I am moderately fit. Not very fit!!! I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for a while now (still find level 3 a killer so that'll give you an idea of my fitness level). But I'm after a new DVD now.... who can recommend?

I don't really want another JM one at this stage would like to try something different. I'm in the UK so cannot access the free ones online but can buy via Amazon..........

recommendations?? GO!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• stamy6
    stamy6 Posts: 27
    Options
    I've used P90x , Insanity, Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme. I love them all
    These are all available via any Team Beachbody Coach. You can message me for details.

This morning I supplemented my Chalean Extreme with Biggest Loser Boot Camp and it was well worth it!
    I also have Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Yoga! Great Burn.

While I love Thintervention I HATED Jackie Warners workout DVD. I love her book " this is why you're fat"
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am a Jillian fanatic and do her longer videos or running. However, I am still a big fan of Taebo...I do the older videos and still really like Billy's BootCamp. Taebo really shoots the heart rate up.
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love Scott Cole and his Tai Chi videos.
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I too am a JM fan. I've done 30DS, Banish Fat boost metabolish, No more trouble Zones and some of Ripped in 30. All great workouts and different in their own ways.

My FAV workouts are Insanity & Chalean Extreme (as mentioned above) My next BeachBody workout will be Turbo Fire.

I'd go to beachbody.com and do a lil research on the workout programs. They have a great chart to help you decide what is best for you! Good luck. :smile:

Here is the comparison chart if you're interested.

http://www.beachbody.com/category/fitness_programs/compare_fitness_programs.do
  • sas19
    sas19 Posts: 3
    Options
    Nell McAndrew dvds are good you can get them pretty cheap and they are a high impact work out and they get results if you stick with it. I have 'Peak Energy'
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    me again and i am bumping this topic up!!!! I'm looking on Amazon at getting some more DVDs as I am BORED STIFF of JM 30 day shred!!

what shall i get?!? what does everyone else like? my fitness level is medium! i can run 5km and not die, I can do JM30DS but HATE level3 and cannot do all the tough stuff on level3. umm... what else can I do?!