Options
Hi All,

Just joinded today! A really good friend of mine told me about this site and she has done wonderful on it! I am hoping I will too!

Replies

• lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi All,

Just joinded today! A really good friend of mine told me about this site and she has done wonderful on it! I am hoping I will too!
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is really awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • jdonahue
    jdonahue Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! This site is great and there is a lot of great support!
  • bigredkev
    Options
    Looks like this could be good. Got to get after it.
  • stratton
    Options
    Welcome aboard..........antthing I can do, just let me know......good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    Welcome! I have been apart of this site for some time now and I love it there is so much support here! I hope that it works for you like it has so many people! we are like one big happy family!
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you to all for the big welcome! :love:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • maddysvea
    Options
    Welcome to you too! I just joined yesterday. I am starving today, but I know it will go away. good luck on your venture. It makes it really easy.
  • bstarm
    bstarm Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, I have never followed a "diet" before but my daughter and I decided we were going to start eating healthier (besides that our annual family trip to Florida is coming up at the end of March...bathing suit season :(...) Searching the internet for a "calorie counter" a found this site. Just curious as to anyone's take on thoughts...tips??? I have four kids and just hit that "40" birthday last month.....I recently went back to work full-time so exercise is hard to juggle with homework, science fair, and teenager social lives....:) I am also on medication that has caused my weight to go from 120lb to 300lb back to under 100 and now where I am....

Thanks...Sandy
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Hi....Welcome to the site, I'm Mags!