I need to lose 100-150 lbs and I wouldn't mind some friends along the way :)

Options

Replies

• TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 165 lbs, so feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • lauriecilley
    lauriecilley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We could all use more friends.
  • babypinkskulls
    babypinkskulls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same!!! Need to lose a lot.....on and off MFP in the past. Need to stay on it!! Trying to walk/run everyday ugh Ha ! Add me!! xo
  • mtumale321
    mtumale321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Started at 258 now 252 just started about 3 weeks ago.
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was doing well on here a few months back and fell off the bandwagon by not keeping track of calories and gained some of my weight back (so I'm currently 217.2-and just over 5 feet tall) and I want to lose about 80 pounds (for body fat percentage-100 pounds would be better-but would be super duper happy with 80). Feel free to add me! Friends (especially ones who have been/are in the same boat as you) really can help! :smiley:
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you all.. anyone can add me, I log daily
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement and good vibes! Friend requests sent!
  • coatscloset
    coatscloset Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey there! Congrats on your loss! I'm always looking for others to help motivate me and me them. I've only lost 5lbs, started 220 and now 215, but I'm still working hard. 50lb more to go! We can do this!
  • Sgurney122113
    Sgurney122113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to to add me! I'm about 2 months into my journey of losing 110pounds and I've already lost about 21 pounds. I'm here to support and get support!
  • nevillee82
    nevillee82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    Looking to lose about 60 pounds myself. I can use all the motivation and encouragement can get.
    Ebony
  • nevillee82
    nevillee82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, thx!
  • JustBeFree892
    JustBeFree892 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello buddies! :)
    I just created a profile today. Hopefully this will be a nice boost for my goal to lose weight. I'm looking to lose around 45 LBS. It's nice to surround yourself with such positive people that are striving for the same thing!
  • ashbashyo1
    ashbashyo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, im looking for some friends as well & motivation. I've been back on MFP for a few days so I hope it all works out! :) BTW good job on the weight loss!
  • foxylufc
    foxylufc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome I've also just joined people are welcome to add me and all the best with your weight loss
  • baby_kayla2002
    baby_kayla2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you, I am always looking for new friends so we can mutually motivate each other.
  • pammther64
    pammther64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting this kind of intimidating journey at age 50! I've lost a few lbs but hope that I can do more now that I am exercising. I am doing water fit classes at least twice a week. Believe me getting in a suit was a MAJOR accomplishment. Feel free to add me
  • 25kymber
    25kymber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on the same journey. I'm down roughly 70lbs and I've been doing this since December.
    It's hard, takes a lot of work and you'll have to work on it daily. It's about changing lifestyle choices habits we've been making most of our lives.
    I take it one day at a time. Best of luck on your journey
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 80-100 lb myself! Anyone feel free to add me daily logger and open diary :smiley:
  • tkight3
    tkight3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone feel free to add me. I have 100+ to loose too, and would love to have more friends who are encouraging and willing to share their diary too! :)
  • 9Chelle28
    9Chelle28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm newly back to the site after being diagnosed with a thyroid disease. It's a daily struggle but I'm determined. Anyone willing to share encouragement feel free to add me