New to the site

Options
I'm looking for ways to improve my weight loss journey after my youngest was born. I've been trying on my own for 5 months now, and I hit a plateau with 30 pounds left to loose for to make it on the top of the Army's weight scale. I need to lose more than that to not worry about my weight every six months when I take a PT test. So far... 3 pounds lost in the last week with the help of this program. It's helped me to even be able to go out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory (not recommended due to what you have to do that day and the next to compensate for it!)

I'm working towards being a fit soldier again!

Replies

• AlexD3
    AlexD3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've used this website for the past 6 months. It is very helpful. It works for me when I take the time to log my food. When I fail to log my food, I can see the negative results. The mobile application is very helpful as well. Good luck with your progress.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place. Word of advice, take your measurements because the scale doesnt always move which can be a real demotivator.

Good luck and well done on your loss so far

PS: You do an awesome job as a soldier.
  • Jennxpt
    Jennxpt Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I have about 45 lbs to go; have had 2 kids myself, but now the youngest is 2 and I think I can't use the baby weight excuse anymore. I've lost 25 lbs on weightwatchers online (really like the points plus program), but I'm thinking I might like NOT paying the monthly fees even more. :) Just joined today, and am learning how to track. Good luck to you; army PT can really burn some calories, I bet!
  • mskon
    mskon Posts: 64
    Options
    Hello! I have about 45 lbs to go; have had 2 kids myself, but now the youngest is 2 and I think I can't use the baby weight excuse anymore. I've lost 25 lbs on weightwatchers online (really like the points plus program), but I'm thinking I might like NOT paying the monthly fees even more. :) Just joined today, and am learning how to track. Good luck to you; army PT can really burn some calories, I bet!

THIS!
    I have 2 kiddos with my youngest being 2.5 and 'baby weight' is no longer okay to use LOL! I have lost 1 pound and I fluctuate quite frequently, but I have taught myself to eat better meals and better quality foods. I've even started doing the same for my family. I've fed my body junk for 20 years and I realize it's going to take a while for my body to learn I'm ready to take care of it!

GL and please add me if you'd like!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Welcome.....CUTE baby!
  • whitpsyd
    whitpsyd Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome.....CUTE baby!

Thanks! He's 6 months now, and starting to get moving... so I'll be running after him, too, before too much longer.