TODAY I LOVE:

osucristina
osucristina Posts: 197
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
TODAY I LOVE BEING A HAPPY HEALTHY WOMAN!!!! (shouts from roof tops) seriously. I love that my time at the grocery store is spent in the produce section and my pride myself on my cart NOT being full of 24-packs of Coke, chips, boxed mac n cheese and frozen pizzas! :) Get out of your Manic Monday and tell me- what do YOU LOVE TODAY?!!!

Replies

• DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    It's been a rough weekend. Stayed at home all weekend, tried to keep as active as I could but the scale just hasn't budged!! It's been rough and my poor hubby has had to listen to my fustrations.

Today, I choose to love myself.

:ohwell:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    I love: my kitty :)

Poor Flea had been in a fight yesterday and was rather sore so he sayed in today. Came to the door to meet me when I got home and has ben following me around purring and mewing and making kissy faces. Glad to see the Florence Nightingale act was appreciated!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Today I love....trail mix! So yummy, so satisfying!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    I love my family and the wonderful people here at MFP.
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    good job! today, i love my problems because they are good problems to have! realizing it could always be worse,
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Today I Love my new school!! Starting school full time and staying at work full time has made me wonder how I was going to stay on my workout regimen....but today I saw the AWESOME gym and was told there are personal trainers there to help if I want one too!! YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    I love how my day at work is completely SUCKING, yet I'm sooo fascinated at how soft my skin is today! :D All this drinking water like a fish has been paying off. <3
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Today I LOVE: The feeling I have after I do a long, hard workout. Not so long ago I really struggled to get through it - I'm still challenged, but I can really go hard and come out feeling so energized! I love having energy now!!
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    babeed: when I'm having days like that- I eat pizza and decide not to care. Then, I have a better day tomorrow! :)
    twylyght: gahhh i miss college and the AWESOME gym we had. I was just wondering why in college i lived off of Popeye's and pizza but was in better shape. oh yeah, because my life was eat, gym, school, rinse and repeat.
    jellyphant: LOL. literally. I lol'd at this! yay for water but it's ok if you want to admit your secret stash of amazing body lotion or something!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    babeed: when I'm having days like that- I eat pizza and decide not to care. Then, I have a better day tomorrow! :)

My hubby recommended that last night, but I just wouldnt have it!! LOL!!! Thanks- I'm gonna try sweat this "mood swing" off...LOL!!
    Good Luck!
  • McIntyredi
    McIntyredi Posts: 3
    Great post! I love working out with my neighbor who is a sports physical therapist. He's training me and I am so grateful because I would never push myself the way he does!
  • DanceMomCG
    DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
    I love that I'm sticking to my exercise plan and counting calories now for 8 days straight!!!!
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    today i love my ability to make a schedule and stick to it :) i worked from home today, and instead of my normal 6:00 workout, i decided to sleep in a little and start working at 7:00 in my home office! i planned out my day and put on my calendar that i'd do my workout at 2:00... and i DID! and i got TONS of work done too! LOVE that :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Today I love that not only did I hit 50 pounds lost but I blew right by to 53.
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    I love this rain. Its been magical for my allergies.
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Today I love Papa Murphy's Gourmet Vegetarian DeLite pizza...only 320 calories for two slices! Crazy that I have heartburn from the cheese, but I'm still loving it :)
This discussion has been closed.