The Secret-

Options
Has anyone read this book? I keep hearing about how well it works for almost every aspect of life...does it work?

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Has anyone read this book? I keep hearing about how well it works for almost every aspect of life...does it work?
  • mbaker1169
    mbaker1169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I watched the movie. It was very, very good. I watched it while I was going through a hard time in my life and it seemed to help me through. Check it out, it is available at most Blockbusters, and netflix as well.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I've glanced at it. It's basically just saying that what happens to you is based on your decisions and actions...the law of attraction I suppose. It makes sense, but I already knew that, so I don't need the book. I know that if I am a crumbum, things will get worse, and if I stay positive, they get (or just look) better. I have gotten much better at saying "when" instead of "if" when it comes to reaching goals!
  • twink3110
    Options
    I've got the DVD and its well worth looking at. Its all about seeing things in a positive light and it gives you ways to do this and how our thoughts can work for us or against us. I love the part about visualizing things you want. I do it all the time. Can't say that I get all I visualize but I do feel good doing it. My profile tells of the visualizing I do to loss weight. I think it really helps.
  • mpruett3103
    Options
    :wink: I AM A HUGE BELIEVER IN THE SECRET! IT'S THE MOST LIFE-CHANGING BOOK EVER! I BOUGHT IT ON AUDIO BOOK, AND I LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY! IT'S TRULY INSPIRATIONAL, AND I SAW THE DIFFERENCE IT MADE IN MY LIFE INSTANTLY! I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE I SEE WHO IS STRUGGLING OR WHO HAS NEGATIVITY OR DOUBT IN THEIR LIFE.

IT'S AMAZING- BUT I SINCERELY SUGGEST THAT YOU GET IT ON AUDIO BOOK, BECAUSE YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT WHENEVER YOU WANT (LIKE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING READY IN THE MORNING, MEDITATING, RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL, IN YOUR CAR, ETC.)!!!:heart: