I love this diet program

Options
hey all: Wondering if anyone has tried the I love this diet....I am having a difficult time staying within my calories...I make horrible choices and am weak...right now...but I know with time that will change...I was on MFP last year n was feeling very succesful but an injury caused me to stop excersising and in just 18 days have gained 15 lbs...I am very depressed which doesn't help. A friend recommended this program which involves eating lean cuisine, smart ones, and a variety of other frozen foods, salads, soups, fruits and veggies...they put a menu together and you pick up the food yourself at your local store...wondering if anyone has used it.

Replies

• Avengertk
    Avengertk Posts: 102
    Options
    personally I think diet microwave meals arnt so good as the real thing :) they never seam to fill me up and I end up snacking. have you tried using the 'add recipe' here its really good. I also tend to plan my day in the morning food wise so I can adjust as necessary.

It seams to work for me anyway. I am sure the lean cuisine one will work but I dont think it would for me I would end up snacking the whole time lol

good luck hun xx
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think it would work but would be hard to stick to. I find that fresh meals are so much better at keeping me full and satisfied and taste so much better.
  • rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOL - I call that my frozen dinner diet. You mean I could have marketed it and made money selling it to other people? Dang - I sure did miss that boat. :ohwell: The Healthy Choice Steamers are pretty good and not as saltly as the Smart Ones. Lean Cuisine Spa's are pretty good as well. Always read the nutritional info - some are actually much higher in calories then you would expect. And they are all loaded with sodium.
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    Rubyred: yes it seems that you've missed the boat...It isn't just for smart ones...you can eat the Lean Cuisine and the Healthy choice...you also don't eat just frozen meals....you have dairy, veggies, fruit and salads as well. I am currently on it and just wondered if anyone else has ever done it. I love to cook and I love eating what I cook which makes it hard for me to lose weight...as I cook what my family loves...so I promised myself that this year I would make myself a priority....as of aweek ago, I stopped cooking for them and my hubbie is cooking for himself and the kids and I am working on sticking to my diet...makes it easier for me....hopefully this will work...
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    i would agree with you as for the filling part, but I am not just eating the frozen meals...I also have soup, salad, fruit and fruits and veggies....and a treat each day.
  • MegJJ76
    MegJJ76 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    cpumeu wrote: »
    Rubyred: yes it seems that you've missed the boat...It isn't just for smart ones...you can eat the Lean Cuisine and the Healthy choice...you also don't eat just frozen meals....you have dairy, veggies, fruit and salads as well. I am currently on it and just wondered if anyone else has ever done it. I love to cook and I love eating what I cook which makes it hard for me to lose weight...as I cook what my family loves...so I promised myself that this year I would make myself a priority....as of aweek ago, I stopped cooking for them and my hubbie is cooking for himself and the kids and I am working on sticking to my diet...makes it easier for me....hopefully this will work...

Hey, I know this thread is a little old, but I am so glad I cam across it! Did you ever lose weight with this program? I managed to find one review about it.