Weight loss mission

Options
healthyfitLucy
healthyfitLucy Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, i have been using MFP for 5 days and so far its all going well! I am on a weight loss mission to lose 30lbs in time for Christmas, would be great to meet people on here with similar goals so we can support one another. Lucy x

Replies

• pipoune0211
    pipoune0211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I want to lose 16 pounds and actually find it pretty hard to see that the scale is not moving even if I follow my meal plan and run like 36 km a week. I recently found my old fitbit somewhere in a box and decided to give it a try after reading all the success stories on the site. Keep on believing! =)
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good to hear that MFP is going well for you :smile: I have about 20 more pounds to lose, depending on how I feel at my goal weight since I can't remember ever weighing that little. I've given myself until the end of the year to get there at a healthy and sustainable pace.
  • MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy
    I have lost 27lbs so far, 13 of them with MFP. It is a great tool. I have 7 more lbs until my original goal weight, but I think I will probably need to lose another 10 lbs after that to be happy. Good luck with your weight loss and I sent you a friend request.
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy! I have lost 20 pounds this month using MFP and FitBit! Feel free to add me!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some one give them self time to loose weight, instead of saying i need to loose weight fast.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LiLLAyDE wrote: »
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)

Hello, I want to lose 30 lbs, want to stay focused and active. I'm from IN and love being outdoors gardening and spending time with my grand girls. Looking for encouragement and motivation as well. Thankful for MFP friends!