The New Guy

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Greg and I am starting my second week of MFP. It is my new obsession! I am down 3 lbs and looking forward to the future! I am now aware of what I am putting in my body and am simply amazed. I am currently a bartender, EMT and Volunteer Firefighter. I am using this program to be the absolute best person that I can be! I am looking for as much support and motivation as possible! If you need some moral support or motivation friend me! I am excited to go through this process with all of you!

Greg

SW 236
CW 233
GW 195

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck...you can add me if you would like :smile:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hiiiiiiii Greg!

Welcome. Feel free to add me and just ask if you have any questions!
  • tina3081
    tina3081 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!!!!!! congrats on the weight loss so far :)
  • italiangirl81
    Options
    So glad you're here! Congrats on the achievement so far! I could definately go for another motivational buddy! :)
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well hello Greg!! Welcome...I started MFP two weeks ago have been overwhelmed by the support people from this site offer. If you have a bad day jump online before you do something drastic and someone is always there to help. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more friends!!
  • Denise7961
    Denise7961 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi greg wellcome. It is addictive im on here all the time . You can add me if you want . Enjoy yourself !!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great place. Been doing this for about 6 weeks now. Some ups, some downs.

But I always find support and encouragement.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Good luck in this journey. Feel free to add me if you would like.! It is my addiction too!:devil:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    It's definitely an addicting environment! Good luck with your new journey. :-) I've been on here for a little over a month, I struggled for a couple weeks, but am down 9 lbs and it motivates me to keep going. :-)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You will find so much good information here :)
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Hi Greg = It's true, this site is amazing. I joined a week ago and I am down 3 lbs already. I find the support and motivation terrific. Best of luck to you. Add me if you like.
  • jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • connieholiday
    Options
    Welcome greg!!! Feel free to add me if you would like to. Good luck on your journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site! Lost last 5 to 7 lbs that I never thought I would lose! Good luck and enjoy the journey!!
    Ali
  • kcsmalley
    kcsmalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck and Welcome. Its a great program. Feel free to add me. : )
  • egard
    egard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I agree, the site is truly is an obsession! Good luck.
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome Greg! This is a great site, I'm obsessed and after shifting 7lbs in my 1st week, it's an obsession I'm happy to continue with :smile:
    Feel free to friend me, will help anyway I can :drinker:
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome, this place is addictive, but in a good way, love it and the support from everyone!!!

Add me if you like
  • maninprogress
    maninprogress Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Greg,

Today is my first day so I'm just starting too, and am about the same weight with about the same goal weight. Good luck and welcome!