Need friends with similar goals for accountability! 100+ to lose!

Options
Wanting to make more friends on MFP for accountability! I will be 26 years old this year..I have lost 29 pounds in a little less than 2 months and have around 136 more lbs to go to be a healthy weight for my height. (5"4) Anyone want to join this journey with me?! :)

Replies

• sealensfit
    sealensfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", and I'm only looking to lose about 20-30 pounds, but feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday if you need someone to "hang out" with. :smile:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am 38 with 111 lbs left to lose. Add me if you want. I am working hard to be on here daily.
  • TrishaLee123
    TrishaLee123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name is Trish, I'm 30 years old and have about 90 pounds to lose. I'm kinda new on here and have been adding people as much as possible for motivational purposes :) If I haven't added u already, send me a request k! :D
  • dakotamyers2010
    dakotamyers2010 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I believe I added all of you, if you didn't beat me to the punch! :)
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! I'm 23, 5'8", and I have approx. 164 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!

Also, can I just say congrats on your weight loss so far? That's really amazing!
  • tkight3
    tkight3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 38 and have 100+ pounds to loose. My friends that have joined MFP have stopped tracking their food and weight, so I've been a little discouraged. Would love more friends who track and share their diary to help me stay motivated.
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    iam 47 looking to lose 180 lb just start the ideal protein diet 4 days ago
  • 4sweetpirit
    4sweetpirit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and have 106 lbs to loose. Just started this journey to a healthier weight. I would love to loose with you. We have the rest of our life to enjoy!
  • dakotamyers2010
    dakotamyers2010 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Glad to meet so many lovely people on similar weightloss journeys! Can't wait to track and stay accountable together!
  • huffmantam
    huffmantam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow nice to see I am not alone . I am 53 need to lose about 190 . I have been using fitness pal for 5 days and have walked each day and have lost 5 lbs so far. I would love to have others who understand how do I join first time on here?
  • YamiBP
    YamiBP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me PlS! I'm 37yr and I need to lose 40 I'm doing keto diet.
  • billiej97
    billiej97 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 17 and 5'5". I have 50 lb to lose. I originally lost 100lb but gained back 40lb so this time I need to sustain my weight loss.
  • Foundsheepkatie
    Foundsheepkatie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have about 70 more pounds to lose. I had surgery for endometriosis 2 months ago and am now feeling well and working hard to get the weight off now that I can actually function. Add me! It's so much more fun doing this with others :)
  • autty79
    autty79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have over 100 to lose. I currently weigh 297. Please add me. Accountability is key I believe
  • HappyWifeBeth
    HappyWifeBeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 32 and have 70 lbs as my initial weight loss goal. I had good results using this before, but lost all motivation when I had my second child.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm usually on here every day so I can help support and motivate you! :smile: I've lost 26lbs so far and hoping to lose another 50lbs.
  • huffmantam
    huffmantam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok I made it almost thru day 6 and a Saturday. I was really concerned about having free time and eating bad, but I did a lot of walking at stores and outside yea, over 6000 steps so far and none of my nutrition things are over .
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I have lost 115 and have 25 more to go!

It is a long journey!

If you want to add me as a fellow traveller down that path feel free!

I'm in this for life

:)
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 41 and have about 140 pounds to get to my goal weight.
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was on this a year and half ago and I lost 50 lbs.then....I found amazing support then and was able to help others as well...Unfortunately, I stopped coming on and tracking and gained it all back plus some. I have found it so difficult to start up again. I am 33 and would like to lose 110 to 135 lbs. To healthy living!