Journey to lose 100 lb

Options
bstover217
bstover217 Posts: 15 Member
Hi guys, I'm a 29 yr old guy from wv. I'm a husband and father to a beautiful 1 yr old. I met my wife around 06' when I weighed 225lb at 6ft 2 in and quickly gained weight through the comfort of marriage. I started mfp at around 335lb and am now at 318lb. I'm basically introducing myself to get some more friends on here and some motivation!

I'd love to get back to 225 or even lower so I can have the energy to play with our child.

Feel free to add me if your active!

Replies

• KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job so far.. Anytime you feel like giving up think about your baby. That's what keeps me going. I have 5 and want to be able to do more stuff with them without getting tired.
  • chronolulu
    chronolulu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes! i like your goal!
  • leonhaines
    leonhaines Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome fairplay
  • chadr74
    chadr74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Now that's motivation be healthy and be there for your family! I am doing the same thing but now have second kid that is almost three! I started at 238 went up to 330 and now at 275! Goal weight 245!
    I have always been thick so my goal and daily calories are realistic for my lifestyle!
  • deathbystroke
    deathbystroke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey man I'm 21 and I'm on the same goal!!! I just got married to the love of my life I've know since '00 (1st grade for me) and we are both lossing weight together!! Good luck!!