Looking for young adults and teens for motivation buddies

Options
Hey! My name's jasmine, I'm 19,i just started using my fitness pal and I'm looking for some friends who can help motivate me through my journey. I'm trying to loose 70!

Replies

• yairis1994
    yairis1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hola hablas español?
  • fanofpaleo
    fanofpaleo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Jasmine, I'm just getting back to using this app. I used it before college and lost 50lbs over the course of 6 months (I was exercising too). So I'm confident you can achieve your goal!! Be sure to set smaller goals along the way (weekly and monthly) so that you stay motivated.
  • fanofpaleo
    fanofpaleo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have any diet/workout programs you're following ?
  • NikkiKFidis2015
    NikkiKFidis2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey jazzy I'm Nikki we can motivate each other I am in the same process you are in we can do it girl
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • FreyaIsAFreak
    FreyaIsAFreak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 and I'm trying to lose 55ish :) Add me!
  • jcmoffett123
    jcmoffett123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started today. Im 18 and im trying to lose 170 pounds so good luck with your goal and if you want to add for support i would be happy to accept
  • lung_luong
    lung_luong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm trying to lose 25 pounds. It's actually really hard for me to lose weight now since my metabolism is slowing down
  • Jazzyguru
    Jazzyguru Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also if any one has some tips for me that would be great, I'm still learning how to maneuver the app
    fanofpaleo wrote: »
    Hey Jasmine, I'm just getting back to using this app. I used it before college and lost 50lbs over the course of 6 months (I was exercising too). So I'm confident you can achieve your goal!! Be sure to set smaller goals along the way (weekly and monthly) so that you stay motivated.

Thank you! That's a good idea, I'm not really sure what to have for goals? Maybe like calorie goals or work out goals?
  • Pedropasillas
    Pedropasillas Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Hablo español, feel free to add me. I could use some friends for support.