need motivation!!!

Options
Hi! Trying to lose about 36 pounds to get to my goal weight of 120. I gained alot of weight during my third pregnancy, i work 40 hrs a week and take care of my three kids and when it cones to working out i have no motavation! Need help and need people too keep me on track!

Replies

• kijum
    kijum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me, too! We have the same goal weight. Request sent. (:
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If you wnat motivation then it comes from you, so take a look at yourself and think about the reasons you want to lose weight as well as the advantages. Are they important to you? Are you prepared to moderate so you eat at a consistent deficit? If you are then just do it, read the stickies on what you have to do its straightforward, if you arent prepared to then you arent ready. You dont need to work out, although its complementray for many reasons. Find soemthing you enjoy or go for walks.
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like friends with open diaries and like communicating to get and offer support
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)