its not to late to start a new you!

Options
EsseLife
EsseLife Posts: 2 Member
we always ask ourselves why we don't have other things we want to have, it's just there are things that you have to work hard to aim for it! hi there i've been one of those people who believes in the power of motivation, when i was in highschool 2006 til 2014 i cried every night. my classmates call me pig til college and it lower my self esteem, until the day comes i just realized that i need changes, big changes! the motivation to stay fit and healthy! i dont go to gym or any diet plan consultations, i just stay calm eat on time never skip meals proper sleep, avoid stress and good thing about me is that i love to dance so i keep it a habbit to have my own dance workout 2times a week and i thank God in just 9months my friends just noticed the results. i was just happy and always thank God for giving me the power to push myself through changes :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!