Looking for Friends around the World

Options
2»

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear of your troubles...glad though that your able to focus on your goals despite the fact...good luck :smile: and feel free to add me
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i would love to help you keep motivated. You can do it!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    OMW! I hope things look up for you soon. Let me know if you need to vent.
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Aimee - so sorry to hear about your marriage. Sometimes difficult times are turning points in our lives to more positive things. I'll send you a friend request. I'm new to the site but really like it so far. Count me as a friend! Yvonne
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, :angry: you can add me as a friend. This :flowerforyou: is for you.
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    I'm so happy my friend introduced me to this wonderful site :)
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's pretty inspiring how you have chosen to channel your anger and frustration. I have had 35 lbs creep on in the last seven or so years (since I started college). I'm just sick of it...I need some support! I'll add you if you'll add
    me!
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    So sorry to hear about hubby! :explode: Please feel free to add me! We all need motivation and support. :wink:
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    I'm so happy for all the support, and motivation :)
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is sooooo terrible....

But girl you keep your head up high and were here for you at MFP...

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other in our weight loss efforts
    and keep each other up and motivated :)

Hang in there chicky :)
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this site! There are so many supportive and motivating people here. Add me if you'd like.
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    So sorry top hear about your jack *ss husband but know that you will have plenty of us out there to lend an "ear" if need be. Good luck to you and I have sent a friend request to you too.