Old member coming back

Options
I'm an old member but coming back after a foot injury. But my motivation is lacking so bad that even the thought of stepping on the scale or even working out is not in my plan list. I need some motivation.

Replies

• Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome back. Don't worry, you can do it!
  • connieholiday
    Options
    Welcome back :) You did the right thing....you can do it!!!! :) Good luck, Connie
  • celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    C'mon! its always hard! i get unmotivated too, even today when i was at the gym.... but i know ill regret later if i dont do anything!!!
    think about the beach or the pool! will you wear a sexy bikini or a momy's bathing suit? go to an underwear store and chose what you'll buy when you'll lose the pounds you want and imagine how good you'll look in it!! surprise your husband! :)
    and you need to start now! or soon you'll be regreting!
    Wont you want to be the active, healthy mommy? to be the mom your (future) daughter can steal clothing from? you need to start changing habits! its not as hard as it looks! doesnt have to be fast, just take it slowly! you dont need to go to the gym if you dont like, just clean the house while dancing and singing, or go for walks with friends, stay active! and make healthy choices when eating, you dont need to starve or spend the day couting calories!
    good luck and sorry if i was "too much"!!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Don't worry about where you're starting from. Just try to focus on where you're going. Confront it and move on. You CAN do this! Good luck!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    Thanks so much. I am just gonna learn to get off the couch. I need to do this. Especially if I want to be able to fit into a size 18 in Sept for a wedding. Now onto looking into more dresses that I can dream about.