I am lost

Options
LunaLoses
LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
Well, i started this journey 3 years ago t then i left, and left myself uncontrolled,
I am a happy person when i have to but very closed when im lonely, i have bulimia since i was 12, now im 31, my social life is a mess, and i gained weight again,
Good news is i started my trip to my gastric bypass and im scared and ashamed, i need my life back, this sucks,
oh well i live in argentina, im 31 female, just single and living in patagonia, i am a librarian and a teacher i love my kids, but i feel hipocrite to teach them habits i cant maintain,
thanks for thi space!

Replies

• ANAB
    ANAB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello LunaLoses,
    Congratulations on getting back on track!
    Being a teacher is excellent, in helping others you will help your self! Stay positive, stay focus, this fitness plan works!
    It has help me lose weight the minute I stop tracking what i eat i start to gain weight.
    This really helps you , do a little each day and you will feel better! You will be healthier! You can and will take charge of YOUR life! Good Luck!
  • edlowthegreat
    edlowthegreat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there Luna- good luck on your weight loss plan. I know it's hard to gain control sometimes. I can totally relate to teaching kids habits you can't do yourself. I feel like that often with my kids at home. I tell them no cookies, but when they go to bed I grab the cookies! :)
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Gastric bypass is for the morbidly obese why would you be having that done? From your pics you don't look that big.
  • Lush_48
    Lush_48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Luna I to am bulimic and it's a struggle I wish you luck in your weight loss journey
  • LunaLoses
    LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    marcia, because i have diabetes and been struggling with obesity my whole life,
    bulimia really ruined my life