Do you want to lose 100 lbs?

Options
I sure do! Do you need motivation? I do too!

Fitness buddies? Motivational buddies? Let's lose this weight buddies!?!?!?!

Add me or comment and I'll add you, I'm friendly- don't be shy!

Replies

• bjdalmida214
    bjdalmida214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sure do! Do you need motivation? I do too!

Fitness buddies? Motivational buddies? Let's lose this weight buddies!?!?!?!

Add me or comment and I'll add you, I'm friendly- don't be shy!

• Atiqsss
    Atiqsss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I need it
  • ddmonroe
    ddmonroe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 100lbs again! Did it once can do it again!!!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    If you'd like a maintainer who's lost and maintained over 100 loss, feel free to add me.
  • DawnProvoyeur
    DawnProvoyeur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yup
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me tooo
  • ljbeck88
    ljbeck88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose 100lbs ... i am doing this a lb at a time
  • kkskidmore
    kkskidmore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm completely brand new here. Just signed up last night. I have 100 lbs to lose and would love some motivating friends. Add me!! ☺
  • stephhowell0112
    stephhowell0112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 100 or more! I'm looking for someone to set weekly goals with and to check in with one another.
  • stephhowell0112
    stephhowell0112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kkskidmore wrote: »
    Hi!!! I'm completely brand new here. Just signed up last night. I have 100 lbs to lose and would love some motivating friends. Add me!! ☺

I'm looking for someone to set weekly goals with and to check in with one another.
  • Jenean125
    Jenean125 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I need all the motivation I can get to lose over 100 pounds. (Too bad it doesn't count that I have lost the same 50 pounds at least three times in the last two years.)
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me! I'm part way through my journey, down 50, another 75 to go...
  • emmyrn21
    emmyrn21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I gained 95 pounds while I was pregnant and I've only lost 30 pounds so far. Hopefully we can motivate each other :-)
  • taentea
    taentea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Working on it already! Friends and extra support never harm though, so feel free to add me.
  • sheena_brock89
    sheena_brock89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not new, but need motivation and accountability! Feel free to add me!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've lost 105 pounds so far, with another 20 or so to go. Anyone can add me. I keep an open diary. :smiley:
  • remylebeau21
    remylebeau21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. I can never have enough motivation.
  • dreamcatcheuse
    dreamcatcheuse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 88lb but would gladly join your group for motivation and support
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Okay mine is more like 60 realistically but I use to be majorly overweight to the tune of needing to loose 200 pounds. I've got over hundred so far and need to go the rest of the way. It seems like the closer I get the slower the pounds come off. I need a lot of motivation I would be happy just getting 20 pounds off right now honestly. So it's not quite 100 pounds but it feels like it sometimes I hope I can get in on this as well. I'm trying to change my mindset of how I eat because the weight I've lost recently keeps coming back. I could use some more mfp pals.