Looking for transparent friends!

Options
I have used MFP in the past but had no idea all the changes and updates they have made, its wonderful and a great support. I am looking for support and frienships, but only want friends who are willing to be transparent with their food diary information. I feel this is a way I can grow and gain knowledge insight and ideas into how I can continue with my own weightloss goals. So feel free to add me as a friend if you fit that description. My diary is a open book to you as well for you to see how I have achieved my goals as well.

Replies

• FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love being transparent, most of the people I know say they can see right through me! Seriously, feel free to add as a friend ;)
  • Libralioness16
    Libralioness16 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Iluvtogarden my diary is open as well... I think if we eat it don't be ashamed about it and if there is shame.... change what ya eat :-)
  • loseweightmel683
    loseweightmel683 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new I would love support also
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My food diary's open, and I love to garden, too. Feel free to add me.
  • 1latriceh
    1latriceh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    My food diary is open. I'm currently in the process of working out to lose weight and have a healthy life style.
  • khistina
    khistina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join you. One of favourite pastimes is gardening. How do you make your food diary transparent? I will then make mine. I would also be helped by joining others.