Calling out to all T25'ers!

Options
Hi fellow MFP's - Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Just wondered if there's anybody out there that wants to become friends that's doing the Shaun T T25 program? I've just started Beta and trying my best to keep up! lol - Soooo fast but love it.

Replies

• final30
    final30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really want to start on monday!
  • Air_Max_1
    Air_Max_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow MFP's - Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Just wondered if there's anybody out there that wants to become friends that's doing the Shaun T T25 program? I've just started Beta and trying my best to keep up! lol - Soooo fast but love it.

Count me in! :smile:
  • naomoski
    naomoski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I started T25 but never got round to finishing it.
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now with adding some different exercises to it. I love Alpha Ab Intervals!
  • mzd69
    mzd69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I start week 3 of alpha on Monday. I stick with the modifier but still feel like I'm getting a good workout.
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Next week is my last week of Beta cycle!
    11411 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?I am later beginning than the rest of you guys but I wouldn't mind joining
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    its super tough! 2nd week of beta complete. But I don't follow the schedule...just mix it with runs and weight training :)
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    tomorrow starts week 3 of Gamma for me! Will be trying out the Gamma Hybrid after I finish this round!
  • kalabs
    kalabs Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What are your opinions on the program so far? Can you see or feel any results?
  • kimberlovelyziemba
    kimberlovelyziemba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of alpha!
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started Beta yesterday...add me if you would like. always game for buddies and bonus for same program
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have seen results with pics, on the scale, in inches, and have dropped several pants sizes. The weird thing is the scale hasn't moved as much as I was thinking it would, but with all the other success I've had I'm still very happy!

There are days I don't want to work out and probably don't try as hard, then there are days that I totally rock. As long as I'm continuing to work out and progress through the program is all I care about. My goal is by the time I get through both Gamma programs is to restart from Alpha and be able to do as much as possible unmodified!

Good luck all! You can do it!!! <3
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've just started Alpha and really enjoying it so far.