Ideal Protein Diet

Options
Hello to everyone , looking for some fellow Ideal Protein dieters to keep motivated and share tricks and tips ! feel free to add me

Replies

• kgabriele1993
    kgabriele1993 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started on Ideal Protein yesterday! I'll add you!
  • AudraBrown2015
    AudraBrown2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I noticed there wasn't a group for Ideal weight loss. I've just created one. Come on over!!
  • katemlilly
    katemlilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Audra, I just started ideal protein, how do I join your group?
  • shannonkana
    shannonkana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is day 42 on IP, down 29lbs...how do I join the group?? I just started Fitness Pal today, good luck- we can do this!
  • KLD12013
    KLD12013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All--Can someone add me to the Ideal Protein Group? Since there's no search function on the group page its almost impossible to find you....thank you! I'm week 5 on IP down 18 lbs...want to swap tips and motivation with others doing the IP protcol!
  • honeymoonpress
    honeymoonpress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started on the first of this month. Add me in! I'm on week four and have lost 6 pounds. It's really difficult for me and my sweet/carb tooth but the results are beginning to encourage me.
  • AshPStein
    AshPStein Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on Ideal Protein too! Although this time around I will be using alternative products. Not working with a coach this time so I definitely need some group motivation :)
  • rruthlyn
    rruthlyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the IP group. Start date 5/2014 and still going strong!
  • srosenberg101
    srosenberg101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started IP 4 weeks ago and down 15.5. Have had fun playing around with the recipes on the web (with caution as I know they aren't all phase one compatible) to keep it interesting. Would love to connect with others doing IP.