bulking phase, now ready to cut, and getting a divorce

Options
so I learned that I can't gain muscle/strength while on a calorie deficit losing weight, or its really complex and it has to be done slow. so I went on a bulking phase and started eating a lot more (which im really happy about) and hitting heavy weights. did this for a month and a half and I gained 6 pounds, I'm definitely stronger but summers around the corner and I'm gonna go back to cutting weight in June.....

any thoughts out there about this bulking cutting cycle, im thinking 2 months to 1 of bulking/cutting ratio.

oh and I finally had enough of my wife's B.S. and I told her I'm getting a lawyer and divorcing her. first she says "I don't care and do what you have to do *kitten*" then she calls our attorney friend and I guess she finally got some real advice and realized she's ****ed, cuz now she's begging me to work it out, but i think im done.

Replies

• Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Don't know the ratio for building up interested to see advice myself. As to divorce, good luck to you man always sad to see a marriage end but life is to short to live unhappy. Wish you both happiness.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    welcome to my world I had 32 years in....
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about bulking/cutting either, but as for divorce, I'm going through it now as well, so if you need someone to talk to, feel free to friend me.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Love the side note that you're getting divorced. Kind of like oh yeah I almost forgot. LOL

Glad to hear that the weight training is going well. For the divorce it's a ton of paperwork and other crap and then you have to date again but good luck with what you whant/need. I am a firm believer that when you've had enough of someone and what's going on and they're unwilling to change/work then it's time to cut the line and let that fish go. That being said it's still hard.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone, I found out she was talking to someone else, (heard a v/m) I confronted her, gave her a 2nd chanc, then caught her with a secret cell phone, we had 10 years in, married for 3, one child, and I helped her raise two of her own