ONEDERLAND!!!!!! My 1st but not last goal has been achieved!!

Options
lindaloo1213
lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
So excited to be in the 1's! Havent been there since 2006. I started gaining weight right after we got married in Sept 2006, within 4 months I had gone from 167 to 207 and it kept going from there!! Fastworward to September 2015, and 2 kids later and I hit 287!! Disgusted with that number and worried about my health and future , I began my journey.
Sticking to MFP logging calories and working out regularly and challenging myself along the way I finally weighed in this morning at 199!! My next goal is to get back to my wedding day weight of 167! byywqsd5rrl8.jpg

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look awesome!! Great job! Keep us posted!!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • Sandraonlyskinny
    Sandraonlyskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I love that you are looking us in the eye in the 2nd picture.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! You look amazing, great job! You are truly an inspiration. Must be so proud of yourself.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats fellow Onederland friend! What an accomplishment! You should be so proud and you shall inspire me to continue on alongside you in our quest for a healthier life!
  • mommasita55
    mommasita55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! That is a fantastic achievement!!
  • lindaloo1213
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Congrats fellow Onederland friend! What an accomplishment! You should be so proud and you shall inspire me to continue on alongside you in our quest for a healthier life!

Absolutely!! I added u as a friend. I love having and giving support of others!
  • lindaloo1213
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks guys! I sure am feeling amazing. Way more energy and I feel like nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.

I would like to add that for those who feel like not getting enough sleep is standing in your way and Is keeping you from trying I am a 3rd shift mom of two and I only sleep 1 1/2 -3 hours a day for 5 days in a row (I sleep when my 2yo naps)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Looking good lass :-) Bleugh to so little sleep! I'd be bananas. I hoe you manage to up that very soon.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Great pics and great job!
  • JillUrbina
    JillUrbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and you are incredible! Keep going girly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!