Hey Everyone!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Luke and I'm from Ireland.

I've be using this app on and off for the last few months but have recently regained focus when it comes to tracking my food.

Was never aware of this community forum on here, I think it's an excellent platform to hopefully inspire/ motivate others while also being inspired/ motivated to continue with my own personal goals.

Quick bit about myself, Irish Coach with a small semi private gym. Main background being Weightlifting (Olympic Lifts).

Anyway don't want to rant on too much here.

Look forward to helping people reach their goals while I work towards mine!

Replies

• lukeybuchanan
    lukeybuchanan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Joanne, pleasure meeting you too! Exactly what I want to hear, looking to make as many friends on here as possible.
  • userfriendly2
    userfriendly2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Luke nice to meet you, Im Bobby, Im also from Ireland, Dublin. Great to meet someone who sounds as focused and motivated as yourself. Im life coaching myself at the minute and like yourself I'm trying to help people achieve their goals and stay on track :) hope you enjoy the app and the platform:)
  • lukeybuchanan
    lukeybuchanan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Luke nice to meet you, Im Bobby, Im also from Ireland, Dublin. Great to meet someone who sounds as focused and motivated as yourself. Im life coaching myself at the minute and like yourself I'm trying to help people achieve their goals and stay on track :) hope you enjoy the app and the platform:)

Hey Bobby! Great to meet like minded people, and there seems to be plenty of them on this app!

Small world! Im from dublin myself!

Hopefully we can both help each other along the way, sure what else is a community there for if its not to help each other.